"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

"LAVA LIP"





wearing: grey fitted t-shirt, white cuffed shorts, navy blazer, brown leather&turquoise belt, grey suede calvin klein gladiator sandal boot, free people brown shades, big brown leather bag
(*this orange lipstick is my absolute favorite new lip color! it's called 'MORANGE' by mac. It's absolutely perfect for the statement Aries makes, and a refreshing color for spring and summer as an alternative to pink or red. Take a chance! Try a bold Orange Lip!! I DARE YOU!)
(this is my favorite look so far! A harmonious blend of preppy and modern! Score! I feel perfectly bitchy in this, but a bitch who might go on a boat. no? idk)

No comments:

Post a Comment