"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Krimpin' Aint Easy"




Krimpin' IS in fact easy!! and I LOVE it! I reallllly wanted a fro, or something close enough to it! so i krimped my whole head! But then decided to tame it by putting half of it back, but this thing could be wild! So I had a hot date..well a very casual hot date: wearing my white uo burn out slouchy off the shoulder shirt, vintage cut offs (which i've been LIVVVVING in) Pink rosary beads and multi cross necklace, Green military sweater jacket, dark brown over the knee socks, and 1996-esque sneaker boot things (which are super grungy and look like i could go on a hike! =perf taurus look)

No comments:

Post a Comment