"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CAT IN THE HAT

this is my favorite bra, simple nude lace, zero support.


So I went home to Hoboken, NJ for a week! Home Sweet Home. Though it's a Cancer's favorite place, it's no stranger for a Pisces like me either!

Sitting outside the house I grew up in, reading out local paper and heading out wearing: A Straw fedora hat with a black and white checkered ribbon, a lightweight heather grey tank, purple cardigan (that was once pink before i rit dyed it), white cuffed shorts, a Leopard print belt, clear jelly sandals, and a black Michael Kors bag.

The outfit is casual, and has classic notes such as the fedora hat, preppy shorts, and a cardigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment