"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

i don't wear this light blue lace bra as much as i like to. i forget about it sometimes.

i have a mild ANCHOR obsession
Getting some work done wearing.... A vintage blue and white checkered and ruffled top tied in a bow, grey high waisted trousers, off-white patent leather wedges, An anchor ring from my best friend that she brought me from Paris, another anchor ring from my boyfriend, and my aquamarine birthstone and diamond ring

I got this Dorothy-esque top from a vintage shop when i was in 6th grade, and it's still goin strong.
But what really makes the outfit (for me) is the pop of red lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment