"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

MASQUERADE

in the darkest of hours..

Black eyeliner is imperative. Make your lines sharp. As far as shadow goes, try something in a deep purple or burgandy family

Cheek to Cheek:Wine colors are where it's at. I'm more about a stained cheek then a full powder one right now.

back to BLACK! Line your lips perfectly, and dare to wear this goth inspired lip. It's pure drama. i'm also a HUGE advocate that NAVY IS THE NEW BLACK, last winter i found a Navy color called 'After Midnight' by Manic Panic, it's what i've been looking for for years! I swear Navy lips are going to happen!

If the ultra dark hues scare you, try a blood red, something that is full in color. A deep maroon will be just as dramatic, but with training wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment