"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring is in the Aries

I like to think of this time of year as a re-do of the New Year! The first born sign of the Zodiac, Aries makes it's debut on the calendar, and so it begins, all of it-All over again. All is fresh and new and smells better. All is spoiled and young. All is naive and bold. There is no holding Spring back- It's coming up from the ground-pastels and peplums.

To be desired:
1. crisp/clean button up shirts
2. Bold/Print shorts
3. Aggressive/pretentious accessories
4. either prep school loafers or leg extending heels.

The Apples of my Aries inspired eyes.
ariesinspiration2012


No comments:

Post a Comment