"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

PINK MOON-BAI



I had the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrst luck ever on the morning of this little outfit, i woke up two hrs late for work, had a parking ticket, slipped and fell out of my car, then got into a car accident getting back in.
Maybe these aren't my lucky HOT PINK dropcrotch pants, grey semi crop top, vintage coin necklace, and free people feathered necklace, gold sandals.

This outfit i would totally wear if i was going on a trip to india. I want to walk through a market and ride an elephant wearing this! The pant's rich color, fabric, and shape remind me of this along with the gold sandals and the layered jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment