"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

LATE BLOOMER

White Lace (backless) crop top, Yellow collar necklace, Light blue printed High Waisted Shorts (which clearly resemble men's boxers*), Navy Blazer, Grey suede cage shoes, brown leather bag

The mix of masculine and feminine is pretty even here. It may not be super frilly but it certainly has a feminine touch even though the blazer has the structure of menswear.The color scheme is quite virgo here, pure white, navy, light blue, grey.

*ok, so i recently got these shorts, and even though I knew they looked like mens boxers, i thought I needed them.. maybe BECAUSE they looked like mens undies..maybe cause they're super soft and silk-esque..maybe cause i love the color. idk, but either way high: waisted shorts = love







No comments:

Post a Comment