"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Does this Doctor make house calls??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. DREW PINSKY!!!!!
The Sexiest man in Radio!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE 'LOVE LINE' I listen in every chance I get, and never stray from the station. I always wonder what it would be like to be his wife....anxiety stricken because he pretty much knows the intent behind your every move, completely sexually satisfied because he obv knows all the tricks, or living in a world of a jealous frenzy because along with me, i have a ton of girlfriends who would love to actually find out the wonderful world of Dr. Drew!!



Dr. Drew, what a fucking virgo. Always judging people, but christ: the man is so damn magnetic, we call him to judge us. Judge us, Drew!! Tell us why we're all so messed up! The Dr. always looks well put together, like a good virgo should.

No comments:

Post a Comment