"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MEET ME IN OUTER SPACE




HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY
TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!
This is my friend, Eddie^
I've known him for about 8 eight years now, and I can say with utter confidence that OUR SOULS ARE BEST FRIENDS! He is one of, if not, THE ONLY human I could tell ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to without second guessing. I can always rely on him for honesty, hours of laughter, and great advice. We've grown so much, together and apart, but the better parts were definitely together. He is one person I KNOW will be a part of my life forever.
We've dated, I've hated him, we've made up, we've made out, we fought again, then didn't talk, talked when we shouldn't have, and back around again.

An all around impressive human, he's creative as all hell in a billion jillion different ways, smarter than the average bear, sarcastic as a mother fucker, has a heart the size of the sun, and most importantly: he's one stylish gentlemen:
I've never seen this virgo without a backpack! Since, I can remember he has been stealing my glasses. Other than those tid bits, he cuts his own hair ( a diy kinda fella), and creatively layers outfits ( i also think I can hardly recall him without a jacket of sorts)

All in all: Today I celebrate the birth of one of my soulmates, the world is certainly lucky to have him. Thanks, Evelyn for pushing this guy out!




No comments:

Post a Comment