"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

MY LITTLE PONY TAIL

Sag girls usually have a great mane, but tend to toss it back in a pony tail, so it doesn't get in their way. So, go for some interesting new ways to wear your hair in a pony. Don't just resort to tossing it back, you're better than that.





Length on a Sag is always really stunning, but no matter what, strong and healthy hair is a must. So that means: no split ends and treat your hair to some masks and leave in conditioners to add a refined silky look.


As for color, I love to see a warm brown on a Sag. A full, rich color: a perfect frame for a bold lip on your face! Personally, I just went a little darker myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment