"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Crab Special

Finallllly, Cancer shows up! It's absolutely one of my favorite signs for style and overall character! It also happens to be my rising sign, therefore being the way I present myself! So, welcome little crabbies!
Cancer: Being in the right place at the right time is important, of course. You may be very concerned with not just being in the right place at the appropriate time, but also having whatever is required of the moment. You are being way too concerned about this, moonchild. You aren't seeing that date as a hand in your current pursuit. You don't have to worry about finding that place and getting there at the precise second, because fate or divine intervention will place you there. Relax, and know that you're headed where you're supposed to be


Cancer Musts:
A vintage do + Cat eye sunnies + Rolled Up Boyfriend Jeans

This is a mix of a vintage & modern type of crab! By taking from both the relaxed modern aesthetic & the glamourous vintage look, birthing a hybrid a la Gwen Stefani.

oh yeah!!
ANDDD I'm visiting Jersey for a couple of days, hence the NY Skyline!!
ANd BONUSS--
by the weekend I will be a Voyage of sorts to Spain
thennn Italy, so expect lots of pretty backdrops to come in the next 2 weeks!!
I clearly packed according to the destination, hoping that somehow when crossing the continents I would also be turning back the time machine to 1960, renting a vespa, and sipping on espresso.
(ew)
but in my fantasy, it's delightful, and somehow takes more like chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment