"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Mercury in RETROgrade

I hate to the bearer of bad news, but yet again, Mercury is in Retrograde. major fail. Looks like we'll all be in slow-mo, socially inept, and breaking our iphones (i kid, 'cause i have a blackberry, and anyone with a blackberry knows you can't break or lose that motherfucker, no matter how hard you try).
There's not much to do about it, kiddies. 

Well, I suppose there are 3 solid options:
1. Lock yourself in a dark room until August 8th.
2. Brave the world, but in human-size bubble- a'la bubble boy
3. Follow suit and GO RETRO 

take your pick.
Mercury in Retrograde
July 14th - August 8th 
good luck

oh, so RETROgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment