"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Crab Cakes

Since June 22nd, I've been ever so giddy that we're in the Sun sign of Cancer! It just so happens to be one of my favorite of the 12. Cancers, themselves, typically are nurturing, highly emo, slow-paced, kind, yet often prone to moodiness. The crab's personality and sentimental nature inspires an aesthetic of yesteryear. More specifically, I drool over 50's-early 60's housewives/ladies who lunch/vixens. During July, I can solely survive on A-line skirts, cat eye sunnies, high waisted anything, and vintage everything. Now, I may be biased. Cancer is my rising sign: meaning it's the sign that was coming up over the eastern horizon the moment you're born(I'll touch upon this more sometime soon), but as far as what it has to do with it's influence: the rising sign is what you show the world, it's how you wear yourself, your shell--which is my case is a crab-shell. Too much? Not funny? Impossible. In any case, here's the bee's knees...

No comments:

Post a Comment