"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

AND BY FALL I MEAN SUMMER....

unidentified nude/plum creme blush

"Rage"-MAC










It's October, and I've been patiently waiting for Autumn. Drinking pumpkin spiced coffee, buying cinnamon candles, thinking about halloween costumes where I can wear feather or paint my entire body lilac (suggestions email: dressuponastar@gmail.com). So why the fuck is southern california trying to rob me of the happiest time of year, when I can wear light jackets and a scarf..fuck it I'm wearing flannel anyway, so what if it's a flannel tank, and i'm throwing in the over the knee socks just for spite! C'mon Fall, stop pretending to be Summer, you're better than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment