"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

KNIT knack





ahhhh cropped knit sweater, you made my autumn season exactly what it should be. You will be loved.
There's something so cozy about this sweater, even though it's slightly itchy. The caramel color is neutral yet there's a warmth/sweetness to it, sort of a dulce de leche color goin on.
I admit the long black skirt is a bit harsh for Libra (its farrrrrr more scorpio) but i couldn't resist it's comfort, and the wine colored suede boot poking out the bottom keeps it in that fall family---the belt is basically the jewelry of the outfit. It's my absolute favorite belt from anthropologie.

Date: a walk on a chilly autumn night drinking hot apple cider in a 'to go' cup. Yup, that's it.



No comments:

Post a Comment