"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

CARRY ON

I've been on a bag hunt lately.
It's rare that I crave a new bag, but it was time! I thought I wanted something punchy, perhaps orange..little did i know i had something a little more spearmint in store plus a taupe little number.

This taupe/grey leather bag can be used basically throughout every sign. The color is perfectly neutral. Probably will be most frequently used during: Taurus, Virgo, Libra, & Pisces.

This Green Leather one, I couldn't resist. The color is too good, and i love the briefcase style. I hope this isn't one of those bags that I think I need, and forget that I have, or just never get around to using. This will be perfect for capricorn, pisces,& virgo.

No comments:

Post a Comment