"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

From Aries to Taurus: The Transition

'Tis that time of the month..no not that time..the time where I change my closet completely to suit the upcoming zodiac sign. In this case, I'm taking out everything Aries, and saying hello to all this Taurus. This means bye bye corals & reds, preppy & structured. Welcome back Browns & Berries & Earth Tones, Neo Hippie Grunge Bull ..it's a couple of days early, yes, but I'm heading out of town and have to pack for Taurus, so I needed to change everything over a tad before so I can fill my suitcase with the appropriate fringe and knits.

Farewell Aries..
..And onto TAURUS

No comments:

Post a Comment