"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

So I got my boots on, got the right amount of leather.

Aries: Something you have been working very hard to achieve is just within reach, but you may not be able to see the finish line yet. That's why it's so important that you keep moving forward with faith. That can be hard to do for an Aries, because you like immediate results when you put forth so much effort. You should consider this situation a learning experience. If you can persevere despite the odds and continue to trudge forward with faith and continued belief in yourself, you'll enjoy an amazing victory.



Sharp & Short.
Appropriately Inappropriate.

Oh, Aries.

No comments:

Post a Comment