"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

OBSESSION KNOWS NO BOUNDS: Bergdorf Goodman's Shoe Catalog

I'm not an alcoholic, I don't do drugs, I don't hoard..well...a little hoarding, but for good reason: SHOES! Oh, the pain, the beauty, the height, the good hurt, the empty wallet, the happy feet!
Here are some of my favorite friends from the bergdorf catalog :
1. Gucci - Pisces
2. Tom ford - pisces ii
3. Dior - sagittarius
4. ANN DEMEULEMEESTER - Scorpio
5. yves saint laurent - taurus
6. House of harlow - capricorn

Seee, there i go, hoarding two pairs of shoes to my own very fishie sign! it's just..they fit soooo perfectly--both of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment