"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

THE BEST OF THE VEST


I finallllllly had a full day off, so I strolled through the flea market and down melrose on a beautiful sunny day while wearing: an oatmeal colored 3/4 sleeve shirt, a khaki linen vest, high waisted dark denim shorts, brown belt, grey suede gladiator heels, a thin gold cuff bracelt, and a black leather wrist band, and (not seen above) my off-white patent leather marc by marc bag.
*there's nothing too crazy special about this outfit, it's basic, but i swear it wasn't too boring.. i had a really bold red lip. that's all a girl ever needs to punch up a neutral colored outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment