"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

PEACE OF MY HEART




^the braided texture of my shoe

Day 3! Have the day off, so I'm off to go with my friend to get her tattoo! The sun isn't shining too bright here in SoCal, but I can't help wear cut off shorts!

Wearing: Dark teal floral printed long sleeve shirt, ripped and worn cut off jean shorts, brown leather belt, brown braided sandals, long peace sign necklace and long feather and turquoise necklace, yellow leather bag

*texture and layering is key! Different patterns and multiple layers help give the taurus look dimension and style! Everything here has texture from hair to accessories to shoes...It makes it feel very carefree and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment