"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"HELLO KITTY"







*a ballet flat is an Aries' best friend, and in a bold print like leopard, they're her bff

Worked, worked, worked all day in a Grey loose fitted long sleeve shirt (i loveeee shirts in this cut. It's intentionally baggy..but cut shorter in the front and longer in the back..kind of like a great shirt version of a mullet...hmm questionable) anywayy..i paired it with off white slightly torn jean rolled at the ankle. The shape of the outfit reminds me of the early sixties (hense the full pomp of "bridget bardot-esque" hair. ), a brown belt, Black Michael Kors bag, LEOPARD print ballet Flats
*The neutral /classic colors allow me to have that pop of print on the shoe that really make the outfit stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment