"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SWIMMING IN THE DEEP BLUE V"

Had an audition early in the day...keep in clean and simple Killer heels...i really mean killer, these are some serious sitting shoes..not for dancin'Luckily, I got to change into these for the rest of the day as I moved boxes into my new house!Got a bit more comfy and tossed on a straw fedora to pull focus to my noggin'
*my DEEP BLUE V-neck was the only thing that made it through the whole day!
Started out wearing: Deep Blue V-neck t-shirt tucked into Dark Blue skinny jeans, and Black ultra strappy heels.
Changed into: Deep Blue V-neck t-shirt, Jean cut offs (cut from old jean pants), Grey cardigan, Blue moccasins, Straw fedora hat with black and white check bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment