"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

I am Buddy Lee

Cap: News reports often make a bigger deal out of sensationalistic or negative news. because you are such a sensitive soul, capricorn, you often absorb these dark and destructive vibes almost through osmosis. That may be the case now, especially if you are feeling down or pessimistic about life in general. The best way to deflect this is to focus instead on the joyful and the productive things that are going on around you. If you immerse yourself in the observation of something good, you will lighten your mood and improve your outlook for the future.
Lighten up, negative nancy...sometimes a little something silly or bright in your outfit can change your outlook. So give those greys a day off, and pop on some color, or break out that orange lipstick you're debating the appropriateness of...it's appropriate..do it!



Plaid + Dr. Martins + trusty 'smartie geek' glasses

If I look like I'm on my way to Home Depot, it's because I am. That's right I'm the most stylish and nerdy lumberjack you know!


On, this note, sometimes I think..'I i were a boy'.. .I would take advantage of soo many different looks that a lot of boys don't attempt, but luckily thanks to androgyny and capricorns, I can explore menswear with no reserve then turn tomorrow and skirt it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment