"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cancer falls for Libra

Cancer/Libra mix is yummm. Traditionalist with a bag of risks to play with. She has the value of classic shapes with anything goes accessories. This whole marriage of zodiac styles is based on romance, boy meets girl, cancer courts libra. It proves you can keep a luscious neutral palette and still be playful. Crabs and Scales come in first place when mixing sexy and romantic female with her boyfriend's jacket. While both Cancer & Libra women are very strong and capable, they both value and appreciate the courting process, even if it's just them courting their closet. My best romances are with my shoes. Don't judge. Yours probably are too.
cancerlibra

No comments:

Post a Comment