"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cruise Control

Here's a look at my euro voyage: A cruise on the mediterranean visiting Spain & Italy. This means all things nautical, lots of old rocks, & a lot of regret coming from the buffet line.
Do enjoy.
This is my first day aboard...and let me make something clear: There is nothing better than being on a boat during Cancer season. period. There is no way I could avoid packing my boat print bag, striped espadrilles, & neutral high waisted shorts that are the pride and joy of my closet right now. I assure myself that I can wear them with virtually anything, and I'm willing to attempt to prove myself wrong.

Cancer Highlights:
Pleated High-waisted shorts + Espadrilles + Bag of Boats

No comments:

Post a Comment