"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

SPAGHETTI STRAP

Here's a peek at my visit to Pompeii
(where the Spaghetti is somewhat playing the role of the Lava that ruined the whole city)

CANCER MUSTS:
A waist cinching top + leopard ballet flats

Had it not been for my shocking pink shorts, I would've blended right into the sand and rock remains of the city of Pompeii (where there is an over abundance of "sausage" paraphernalia, oddly enough--some with wings. I don't know that I've ever seen flying meat before)
Anywho, back on track--the flowers on the top draw attention to the chest & shoulders which is alwayssss a must for Cancer. And let's be honest, a little pomp never hurt anyone either, esp. with Cat Eye shades to accessorize below.

No comments:

Post a Comment