"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

SUCH GREAT HEIGHTS

Cancer: Do you have that sense that something wonderful is going to happen to you? Do you have an almost giddy feeling that good fortune is at hand? If so, that is certainly your sensitive, intuitive nature picking up on some very good fortune vibrations being sent to you. You call it luck, but it's really a warm wave of happiness, abundance, and prosperity thats's overflowing in your life right now. Good things can happen for you now. Call out to your dreams, and make your wishes known to the universe.

If you're dream is to fly...this might not be the best place to test the air. Today's location is 25 flights up from the pavement, a view I'm oh so familiar with.
CANCER HIGHLIGHTS:
Sequin scarf turned turban + my favorite new sunglasses + Americana Denim Shirt

.My grandmother (who is the most fabulous and Canceriest Cancer of all time) asked me if this look was cancer? When I of course said yes, I asked why? She replied:"Cause it's a little trickey." 'Trickey' meaning having a little spice to it, or jazzed up as she'd also say. She was referring to the sequins in particular, also pointing out that they were unexpected with the rest of the look, and it made it look "different". She also agreed to be my photographer for this shoot. So, thanks, Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment