"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

HEAD PONCHO

LEO: You need to scale back your self-love a bit-- but not so far that you slip into self loathing, of course. It's just one of those days when others are on the alert for signs of self-importance.


These colors warm my heart. I almostttt forgot how much I love magenta. This warm hued poncho is a recent purchase and it's perfect to cozy up under on cold nights. I feel like I can wear this with so many signs. It works for Leo obv because the color is full, bold, and adds 'pow' to the underneath layers of nude & black. ps. your welcome for the flash of nude ..not nakie. what do you take me for? I'm referring to my nude sheer peasant-esque top that was the core of my outfit planning.
LEO MUSTS:
Fringe Suede + Magenta Poncho

No comments:

Post a Comment