"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Virgo on Deck!

Anticipating and Preparing for Virgo in a couple days. I'm now in the midst of getting my 'virgo' make-up in order!! It's looking fresh and modernly feminine. What else to expect: clean lines, impeccable attention to detail, combinations of soft femme fabric with ultra tailored and smarty pants intentions. Virgo is one of my favorite signs as far as people and style go. Getting pretty amped over here. How do I contain myself? I don't.
Also, I met a super duper rad Virgo gal last night, who coincidentally looked like the twin of another lovely virgo I know. Re-enstating the greatness of a virgin.
Virgo Revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment