"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Strawberries & Caramel

Pisces: You normally listen to your heart over your head. Today, though, you will need to be more intellectual than emotional. That's almost a foreign concept to you, since you are naturally a sensitive, intuitive, and passionate person. But the best way to proceed with a plan now is to weigh all of your options. Look at all the possibilities. Think about where you will be a month from now. You need to think ahead, and figure out how the actions you take today will affect your future. You can do it. You just need to adjust your perspective.
...Well we can't leave our hearts out completely. If I'm not going to use it to dictate my day then I'm going to draw it on my face, so I know it's still there.

Cozy sweater + Girly shorts + face <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment