"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SUMMERING IN THE HAMPTONS

Aries: You are someone who can think outside the box. Yet, you tend to be rather traditional in your life philosophies and beliefs. When it comes to believing in magic, you would be much more likely to believe that coincidence or luck can explain most things that might be attributed to magic. Now, though, you need to allow a bit of magic into your belief system. You have the power to make something appear out of nowhere- something that you want very much. Try to wrap your brain around the power that you have so far denied.
Ok, so I've never "summered" in the Hamptons, nor do I have much desire to, but a girl can play dress up.

Straw fedora + Striped Button up + White Denim

clean & breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment