"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Faux Freckles: my face's favorite accessory this summer

In lieu of Taurus, our nature loving Earth Sign, I decided to go au natural aka Make Up Free other than dabbing on a bit of lip stain and my New Favorite Summer Accessory: Faux Freckles! Unfortunately, I wasn't born with natural facial adornments, but thats no reason not to draw them on with a little brown eye pencil!

2 comments:

  1. instead of taking all that goshdarn time to draw on freckles, i simply get a small make-up brush wet, rub it in dark brown eyeshadow, and using my thumb and pointer finger, flick the bristles of the brush towards my face. it's so fast and looks a lot more natural than drawing them on!

    ReplyDelete