"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Jesus Christ vs. Jeffrey Campbell: really though..what's the difference?

What kind of girl would I be if I didn't whole-heartedly believe in JC? I Love him with my heart & Sole. I vow to never forsake the sky high platforms of latter day saints, and will be faithful to the fur,suede,velvet, patent leather, studded, leopard print, glitter, and fringed adorned. No matter how high the heels go, I will follow, 14 inches-yes! Take me there! 5'7" was so last winter. Twould be blasphemy to even try to compare Jesus Christ to Jeffrey Campbell. It's an unfair battle: One guy didn't even wear shoes (which I believe is probably the biggest sin of all, and quite frankly, his loss) and the other makes a candy shoppe of footwear for Ladies & now Ladylike Men to drool over!! I for one say "B.C." now stand for "Before Campbell"! Rejoice, there is a shoe for every Zodiac Sign!

ARIES
P Kitten


TAURUS
Tick


GEMINI
Suebee


CANCER
El Carmen


LEO
Lita


VIRGO
Mary Lou


LIBRA
Lana Fur


SCORPIO
Lita


SAGITTARIUS
Areas


CAPRICORN
Benched


AQUARIUS
Mildred Paint


PISCES
Saturn 2

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment