"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shut Up and Dye: A Gemini Hair Story

Geminis don't take their hair so seriously, they play with it like a toy--trying new styles and colors on a whim. Take advantage of the pale candy colored hues. A hint of baby pink underneath your locks will be a good way to soften up your look, yet still satisfy your out of the norm nature. If you're not into cotton candy colors: my fav for Gems is platinum- like white platinum! It's light, airy, and looks great amongst all the color you wear. Yes, it's a bitch to keep up with--just suck it up. As for length, I'd keep it at about shoulder length. It adds just enough sophistication, so you're not a walking toy box

No comments:

Post a Comment