"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

BOA: The Aquarian Prototype

I'd like to introduce to you: Vienna Boa, the absolute truest form of an Aquarius I've ever met! Her one of a kind style has no trace of inhibitions and second guessing. You can see vividly see her lust for life and great sense of self. What makes her even more of a rare bird is her charm, flair, and genius of a brain. I first met Boa about 7 years ago or so, and after many astrological and beyond conversations along with observing her authenticity on an almost daily basis, I was well aware that she would be someone I would never forget and always recall as a genuine- 'true to self' human. In a world where people are dying to fit it, Boa has made her own mold, never seeming to settle for average. She is the aquarius who is free thinking, impossibly intelligent, and a non conforming individualist with an out of this world sense of personal style! How I oh so do adore her metallic gold threads, fur, feathers, and bold makeup!
Check out BOA'S website for more about her and upcoming performances you don't want to miss:
WWW.BOALOVER.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment