"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm going to a Picnic and I'm bringing Coffee Chrysanthemums & Christ

WEEKEND WRAP UP
Saturday: I don't put my faith in Christ. I put my coffee in him.
This lovely sunny saturday was a relief after friday night's cold rain. So, I figured a little bit of sun meant the cut off shorts had to be broken out..yet it was obviously still cold enough for my winter coat. Anywho...I met up with a new Aries friend for lunch, jewelry making, and just some quality new girl time! Turns out, my perception of Aries girls are moving in a bright direction. I used to have this kinda of princess, attention fiend, over dramatic sorta image of them. Overall, I've steered clear of most Aries girls for some time now. Yet, thankfully, I've been meeting some quality Aries girls to help prove me wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment