"Once I discovered the constellations were more than a pretty little twinkle to wish upon, I grabbed those stars and stored them in my closet!"


Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I would give my left arm for a pair of these!

OK OK...don't go wet your pants just yet... these don't really exist in Jeffrey Campbell land, unfortunately...but if they were actual for sale shoes, I would literally sell an organ for a pair. Nothing would be better. Thank you to Tara (apparently) for coming up with this idea.. it is pure genius, and it deserves to be a legit, tangible shoe! In fact, it needs to be! I keep playing this game with myself: If I could choose one pair to own, which one would it be??? And j u s t when I think I know, my heart strings get tugged to another perfectly cosmic pair!! Ok, but as of right this second, i think my favs are in the top row, the 3rd from the left. But that will probably change in aboutttt 4 minutes. Which ones are your faves??? I bet you can't choose either!

No comments:

Post a Comment